Income Opportunities within KESHANDE Technology
Independent Sales Associate
Independent Sales Associates are not required to work on any scheduled shift. You are given the flexibility to work your own hours at your own pace, as this is an independent contractor position paid strictly by commission. If you are an ambitious sales and marketing professional who is socially active in the world of business networking, this is a great opportunity to add an additional channel of income to your financial stream.
- Contacting sales leads, setting appointments, quoting projects, and closing sales.
- Assessing client marketing needs and tailoring custom solutions to fit those needs.
- Managing client accounts to maintain existing business and to cultivate new opportunities with existing clients.
- Identifying and supporting sales and marketing activities such as local networking events, trade shows, and seminars.
- Using the KESHANDE Technology Website to accurately provide quotes to prospects.
- Providing outstanding customer service.
- Computer and internet skills including MS Word, Excel, internet-based applications, and social networking websites.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Must be highly organized and able to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Self-motivated with the discipline necessary to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to manage several projects at once.
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills in selling to business accounts.
- Experience with today’s best practices in Website Design/Development, Webcasting/Streaming, Video Production and Print.
- Ability to manage client expectations while effectively communicating the life cycle of development.
- Prior Sales and Marketing experience in web-based products, services and applications.
- Independent Sales Associate will work as an independent contractor, with the flexibility of working his/her own hours.
- Compensation structure is totally commission-based with percentage increases based on sales volume.
- Our online quoting process makes this easy!
- Percentages and sales are based on annual performance and commission rates will start over each year, however residual income will remain intact for the life of the sales account or until the Independent Onboarding Specialist Agreement is ended.
- Independent Sales Associate performance reviews will be given each month.
- If no sales have been made within the month leading up to the performance review, the Independent Sales Associate Agreement will go inactive and any residual commission earned will end and be lost at that point.
If you are interested in becoming an Independent Sales Associate for KESHANDE Technology, please call 972-559-4932 for more information on how to get started or send your inquiry via email by clicking here. Be sure to include or attach your case studies and resume in your email.